Thursday 24 May 2007

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Ok I've quoted hitch hikers guide to the galaxy book, but oh well I'm completely incapable of thinking about anything. I am frazzled and I have already annoyed people in my frazzled state so I do apolagize to you. I haven't gotten stressed with doing this publication, just a bit worn down on the learning curve. People with more experience than me could of easily done this book in a couple of days with all the images and stuff but it took me longer.

It was good seeing what everyone has done and discussing things and collaberating and battling with computers and lulu.com. I hope everyone likes how we put together your work and displayed it and what we wrote about you all in the back.

So I've finished it now and i think some are getting ordered tommorow i don't know. So please buy one.

Oh and sorry slowphie I forgot about putting that quote in of yours so I'll put it here.
As sophie was walking down stairs she told me "we've worked our willies off". It made me laugh so was going to include it in the book.
We all have worked our willies off and everyone should be proud of working together and thats easy stuff for the craft circle ladies and men, they've been doing that all year round. well done guys.

No comments: